Do I Need Private Coverage to Get Eye Care?
Who Is Covered for Eye Care Through OHIP?
- People under the age of 20
- People over the age of 65
- People of any age with the following conditions:
- People of any age with specific medical conditions not listed above (for more information, consult your primary health provider)
What Does OHIP Cover?
- 1 routine eye exam conducted by an optometrist or physician every 12 months
- Any required follow-up visits
- Specific ophthalmology services for certain medical conditions or eye diseases